Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lyndsey Ollard - Catching Up
Hi,

Comments and thoughts welcomed. Thanks!

.mp3    Lyndsey Ollard - Catching Up.mp3 --  (Download: 8.49 MB)

Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
Hi,

I came here because of your comment on my post.I thought overall,its really good! I would say the vocals are a bit too forward for my taste but then again,its probably a matter of opinion.Also some of the guitar licks were a bit soft but other than that,its really good.

Btw I uploaded a new mix of this song,I would be very grateful if you could check it out and let me know what you think.

Thank you!
Hi!

Thanks for checking it out and for the comments.

This was probably the first track where I spent time automating the entire vocal. I also had in mind that this track is really showcasing the singer also, so I aimed to keep the vocal upfront. Yeah it's possible that I have over done it, but I think it still feels ok to me now, so I guess I met my goal there. I'm more than happy for others to disagree though, I can see your opinion too. Can be a bit of a mixed bag, checking out my past mixes but I think this is one of the rare ones that I still think doesn't sound too bad.

I'll be sure to check out your new mix too.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!