Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Ryan Cali: Back Down
(13-06-2019, 04:19 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi Kirk i like it alot,i just feel that i can hear the limiter/buss compression working a little too hard?

Hey Cudjoe
Ill back it off a bit, threw the event horizon on the master, maybe too much
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(14-06-2019, 12:23 PM)roxa Wrote: Forgot to add that in my opinion this is the best mix I`ve heard so far... Smile

Really?
This is a mess you need to work harder the low end is eating anything else dynamic problems too and what is your LUFS? I thing its around -1 and its obvious that its clipping A LOT
(15-06-2019, 09:43 AM)Moein Mtlq Wrote: This is a mess you need to work harder the low end is eating anything else dynamic problems too and what is your LUFS? I thing its around -1 and its obvious that its clipping A LOT

Hi there
Thanks for your observation, but the clipping has already been established, a few simple moves on the master bus and re-eq the bass should fix it in the next version
Thanks again, stay cool!Tongue
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.

Final Version up

Cleaned low end, got rid of some of the vocal effects, got rid of the soft clipper on the master bus. Re-EQ'ed
(13-06-2019, 01:27 AM)KMuzic Wrote: Not my Genre, but gave it a shot

Comments welcome

KWink

version 01.mpg

Cleaned the low end up as suggested, got rid of some of the vocal effects to get them to sit better. Also pulled the Soft Clipper that I set too hot on the master bus and just used the limiter for volume.
Thanks
KSmile
Hi Kirk ver 01 breathing nicely now but bass as almost gone or is it me?Big Grin well done anyway.
Reaper user
(16-06-2019, 12:07 PM)Cudjoe Wrote:
(13-06-2019, 01:27 AM)KMuzic Wrote: Not my Genre, but gave it a shot

Comments welcome

KWink

version 01.mpg

Cleaned the low end up as suggested, got rid of some of the vocal effects to get them to sit better. Also pulled the Soft Clipper that I set too hot on the master bus and just used the limiter for volume.
Thanks
KSmile
Hi Kirk ver 01 breathing nicely now but bass as almost gone or is it me?Big Grin well done anyway.

Thanks Cudjoe, I kinda thought it might be too light.. Ill throw a few db on it