Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Human Radio Flymix
here I leave my mix of this music.
Any input??

Greetings!

Sergio

.mp3    You&MeAndTheRadio.mp3 --  (Download: 9.16 MB)

siempre es una delicia escuchar una de tus mezclas. Es raro que encuentre algo que no me guste y aquí una vez más, es así!! Por alguna razón, me ha recordado esta mezcla a Prefab Sprout que era un grupo que me gustaba mucho en mi juventud
mixing since April 2013
very good ear! muuy clear that the mix! truth, this song reminds me of the stones rolings! haha well I think we have the same criteria for mixing and seeing that many people congratulated me makes you happy also because I'm starting my study with such great people to help! Smile

sorry if what I write is not understood. but I'm from Argentina and I use a translator ....
not work very well
(26-11-2013, 06:30 PM)jac3_11 Wrote: very good ear! muuy clear that the mix! truth, this song reminds me of the stones rolings! haha well I think we have the same criteria for mixing and seeing that many people congratulated me makes you happy also because I'm starting my study with such great people to help! Smile

sorry if what I write is not understood. but I'm from Argentina and I use a translator ....
not work very well

yo tambien soy de argentina, de donde sos?? yo de cordoba.
gracias por escuchar.
pasame por mp tu email asi nos ponemos en contacto.
un abrazo
sergio