Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Revised) Angels In Amplifiers 'I'm Alright'
So i took a listen back at my other mix and completely realized that the bass drum,guitar, overheads and others needed some tweeks here and there and this is the version i am most satisfied with and hopefully sounds good on good monitors!
it's a bit quiet but you can always just turn it up a bit
Any feedback would be great!

.mp3    Angels In Amplifiers - I\'m Alright (My Mix) mp3.mp3 --  (Download: 6.89 MB)

Hey Narvie,

Good mix, my only critic is that to my ears (and this is subjective of course) the hi hats are a little too bright and the lead Nylon guitar in the beginning gets a little lost. Besides that good job.
(19-10-2013, 04:04 PM)Drumlooney Wrote: Hey Narvie,

Good mix, my only critic is that to my ears (and this is subjective of course) the hi hats are a little too bright and the lead Nylon guitar in the beginning gets a little lost. Besides that good job.
Thanks mind you i'm only doing this through laptop speakers and super cheap headphones but yeah i do agree the high hat is a bit bright and the nylon string is a bit low
Hi Narvie,
I do agree with Drumlooney regarding the hi-hats. I couldn't keep my headphones on.
I guess, that's only a guess, that you would probably eq your tracks so they would spread across the whole range, it feels like you're only boosting the high ends.