Poll: be honest!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I think it sound to simple
50.00%
1 50.00%
I think it sounds like garbage
0%
0 0%
I think i need some mor reverb
0%
0 0%
I think it is sounding to dry
50.00%
1 50.00%
WHAT THE HELL?! You did a great job!
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first mix on this forum (TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!)
hey people!

I am jeroen and im 24 years old and im living in The Netherlands, i did folllow a education for Producer/Soundengineer and i am making music everyday by myself!

now i really want to know what you guys think of my mix of the song. i did run the stems straight into the SSL Channel and i think me an my friend SSL did a pretty nice job!

i did take some vocals out of the song because in my opinion the song sounded to forced with all this stack off vocals on each other. I think my version with less vocals in it sound more mature and also more sweet in a certain way, I alsof panned the vocals and set on one of them a litlle bit distortion to still give it that Skaterboy sound but made it not to heavy.

i hope you all enjoy my version and let me know what you think about it, Tips are Always welcome! Angel

ooww before i forget, I also did upload a mastered version i made, becaus i wanted to show you guys how it will sound when it was ready for a release!

have a great night im going to grab a beer after all this hard workCoolTongue

.mp3    AlJames - Schoolboy fasination (MIX).mp3 --  (Download: 7.65 MB)

.mp3    AlJames - Schoolboy fasination (MASTER).mp3 --  (Download: 7.65 MB)

Your mix has lots of problems.No stereo image.drums are not punchy .bass guitar does not hear and kick is like absent.if you work hard you will do the great mix.dont give up.these things will develop you.people says bad thing about your mix but dont give up and you will achieve .ı believe. good luck.here is my mix .

https://soundcloud.com/muhammet-cev-k/al...-mixmaster