Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Father Never Loved Me -Mastered
44.1-mp3

Can you comment ?
(09-05-2019, 10:34 PM)Mammy Wrote: 44.1-mp3

Can you comment ?

pure 70's rock feeling , thumbs up (only thing i could say is that feels mono )
Each individual thing sounds great. The balance is a little wonky, though, and like sagi said, it does feel a bit mono. The 3rd guitar part, the intermittent lick, is too loud. With using the drums as a level set, the vocals need to be up a bit, the bass needs to come up more than that, and the organ needs to come up even more. The solo either needs to be louder, or eq'd to be more prominent.

Also, maybe a bus compressor would help glue it together a bit.
(19-11-2020, 10:04 PM)cwcarter13 Wrote: Each individual thing sounds great. The balance is a little wonky, though, and like sagi said, it does feel a bit mono. The 3rd guitar part, the intermittent lick, is too loud. With using the drums as a level set, the vocals need to be up a bit, the bass needs to come up more than that, and the organ needs to come up even more. The solo either needs to be louder, or eq'd to be more prominent.

Also, maybe a bus compressor would help glue it together a bit.

Thanks for your comment.I mixed that song long time ago.I hide organ because It did not suitable for this song .It destroy the soul of the song .I preferred mono for this song because stereo kills the song .I did not use automation that's static mix.Actually Im boring when mixing and Im a bit lazy.Cheers!