Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earth Frequencies Mix
Nice Vocal! Wink

.mp3    Gimme.mp3 --  (Download: 7.18 MB)

Very nice tone, it has presence and sounds alive but it's not ear-drilling. Great balance between BVs and LV in the Muse-like bridge, that part sounds really good thou bass might be a little too loud and sometimes the attack is a little distracting. Also digged the drum sound, nothing out of place there.

Everything seems to have good mono compatiblity (that's more than I can say for most my mixes) and I almost liked it more like that. That stereo bass is hard to manage when listening with headphones and it takes so much space that the impact of the stereo parts gets kinda lost (by the time the acoustic guitar comes in, it gets a little tiresome, made me feel like a blind girl trying to talk to people who's carouseling around her. And the vocal delay was just too much for me, it's killing all those little silences that make the tune breathe and feel intimate. I mean, the tune stops like four or five times to promise "I won't say another word to you" but then... I love irony but you really gave prosody the middle finger!