Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Chicago's Finest: 'My Own' Al Brazy Mix
Hi Al

The kick sounds great ,the vocals and the whole mix sounds much better great job Big Grin !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Hello,

Good mix, but a little too much reverb for my taste on the chorus
small timing delay between the cymbal and reverse cymbal
(24-04-2014, 12:37 PM)thedon Wrote: Hi Al

The kick sounds great ,the vocals and the whole mix sounds much better great job Big Grin !

Hi Don Smile
Thanks for your opinion. I will still work over this song.Big Grin I like this songSmileI think that in the following mix I will add gain 2-3 db 15kHz .
(24-04-2014, 01:35 PM)mikro-west Wrote: Hello,

Good mix, but a little too much reverb for my taste on the chorus
small timing delay between the cymbal and reverse cymbal

Hello Smile

thanks for your comment . I added more reverberation in chorus more to divide a verse-chorus.I will pay more attention to this moment . Thanks .Cymbals...I used Waves MondoMod , and I compared a Waves MondoMod to a plug-in from my Studio One . Probably mistakenly I left a Waves MondoMod . Thanks .
Great job, dude. They should be using this mix as the preview on the main page. Vocals sound really good.
Hello , Samzilla ! I thank for kind words )
Hi all. One more my attempt)

.mp3    01 - Little Chicago\'s Finest_ - \'My Own\' Al Brazy Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 11.07 MB)

Nice mix, but the rap leads in my opinion need to be a hair louder. turn your mix down as low as you can just where you can hear the background vocals, and when the Rap lead comes in, you can hear the lead is a little to soft. That's how i check my mixes sometimes.
(24-11-2014, 06:13 AM)GuitarSexman103 Wrote: Nice mix, but the rap leads in my opinion need to be a hair louder. turn your mix down as low as you can just where you can hear the background vocals, and when the Rap lead comes in, you can hear the lead is a little to soft. That's how i check my mixes sometimes.
Hi , GuitarSexman103.
I thank you for ideas. Here one more my attempt. I again replaced Kick and... I hope, the author doesn't hear it everythingSmile. But I very much want to make an excellent mix of this songSmile.

.mp3    Little Chicago\'s Finest\'s \'My Own\' Al Brazy MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 10.71 MB)

Hi ) I again try ) I hope that blood won't go from your ears)

.mp3    Little Chicago\'s Finest_ \'My Own\' ( Al Brazy MIX ).mp3 --  (Download: 11.13 MB)