Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Chicago's Finest: 'My Own' Al Brazy Mix
Hi! I tried to make the mix of this remarkable song.
I will be grateful for your councils, for mix improvement .

New version of mix are post#6

.mp3    LittleChicagosFinest_MyOwn_Full_ (Al Brazy MIX).mp3 --  (Download: 10.79 MB)

Excellent job!
To mix or not to mix ... mix!
bmullen ,thank you!
I did a mix in such style for the first time. I very much liked the song! )
I tried to do mixes still, but they turned out worse. I think to return to this song still.
Really good mix, all sounds good. This is your first hip hop mix? I wouldn't have known, good work.
(28-10-2013, 03:20 AM)manuke Wrote: Really good mix, all sounds good. This is your first hip hop mix? I wouldn't have known, good work.

Thanks! I spent a lot of time for a mix. Most of all I worked over Kick , Synth and "eSSSSSSS" . I wanted to change sounds, but then I left all sounds as is.
Hi all !) I again worked over a mix. I hope it became better.)))Thanks for your opinions.)

.mp3    Little Chicago\'s Finest\'s \'My Own\' (Al Brazy MIX).mp3 --  (Download: 10.79 MB)

Second mix sounds great good job with the vocals ,I like the effects Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Hello , thedon !)I am glad that you liked my job !)I used on SoundToys Microshift and VocoderCM from FL Studio .
gotta love SoundToys
Hello to all people Smile. I processed my room a little, and I changed headphones. Also I made a new mix. I replaced a kick here.I will be glad to your remarks.And , yes i like SoundToysSmile

.mp3    Little Chicago\'s Finest\'s - \'My Own\'_ Al_Brazy MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 11.11 MB)