Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angels In Amplifiers 'I'm Alright' Narvie04
My attempt at the song I'm Alright
I put roughly 6-7 hours last night of mixing and eq-ing and adding effects (reverb mostly) , although i don't do this much anymore i still think i did a pretty decent job.
I don't have professional studio monitors so i mixed almost the entire song through both my crap laptop speakers and headphones and it wasn't easy too easy trying to mix the bass in, also i did last minute mixes on my big stereo and it turned out well (i think)... there is close to no peaking in the song so no need to prepare for your ears to bleed. I would like your feedback on how i did and what needs to be re-done

Wav. quality
http://www.mediafire.com/?86g969fbj4361bq
Hi! Post it here your mix, you don't need to upload on mediafire or whatever. Look for the attachment button when you post a comment Wink All best
I know that i can't stand mp3 quality and refuse to put it in it
Mp3 at 340kps is ok Wink
Overall I like it. I would say to relisten to your volume levels and really try to get that acoustic guitar solo in the intro to be nice, but not overpowering. I like what you have done tho, keep at it. Check out my mix let me kno what you think
Thanks, i think so to! i have a revised version with a somewhat better mix i don't think i changed the nylon strings volume.. also mind you i'm doing this through laptop speakers and super cheap headphones