Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spike Mullings: Mikes Sulking TChianti Mix
Hats off to engineers and band, great tracks.

Here is my interpretation.

Smile

TC

.mp3    Mikes Sulking TChianti Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 9.47 MB)

I think the compression is a bit too hard on most things. Listenin to the raw tracks they sound just fine by themself, and my attempt with this song at mo is just compressin a bit on some things, and it gets a bigger sound. In my opinion that is. Your levels are good, just think the compression doenst do the music good, but its a matter of taste I know.
Thx for the listen.
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
(08-10-2013, 06:19 PM)Voelund Wrote: I think the compression is a bit too hard on most things. Listenin to the raw tracks they sound just fine by themself, and my attempt with this song at mo is just compressin a bit on some things, and it gets a bigger sound. In my opinion that is. Your levels are good, just think the compression doenst do the music good, but its a matter of taste I know.
Thx for the listen.

Hi and again thanks for the listen. I always say that there should be another set of qualified ears around to keep things real. You are definitely real. Smile

I went back and tried to find your mix for another reference and couldn't find it. A link would be nice if you have it.

I really do appreciate the input. Big Grin

TC
Glad if you can use my suggestions. Still in the ixin proces. Found this little piece of asian market noise that fits the start and end of the song and it suddenly all makes sense (to me that is Big Grin ) Mix will be up tomorrow i think.
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
Mix up for reference Big Grin