Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital Only Shure Mixtapes
Ok, after hearing some cracking mixes on this song, I needed to get amongst it.

No outboard gear, and minimal 3rd party pluggy bois.

EDIT: New mix M2.1 is given a serious rinsing! Got some analogue silk on this one because eh yolo. Breaking my own rules, but rules were meant for RUNNING THROUGH ALALOGuE EQUIPMENT

Im ok

.m4a    Motortapes_ShoreM2.1.m4a --  (Download: 8.61 MB)

~
Other Mixes
Why doesn't anyone love me! And how the flip to I find the emojis??? How can I truly show my emotions without emojis??? Its 2019 people.
~
Other Mixes
i think its a pretty good mix man, i dont personally like the kick but that im sure thats my preference, i like the vocals but i think could be improved with automation, Bvs are rock solid, guitar solo nearly murdered me when listening on my cans, so that my 5 cents good work :-D
(22-05-2019, 02:48 PM)Spandexcore Wrote: i think its a pretty good mix man, i dont personally like the kick but that im sure thats my preference, i like the vocals but i think could be improved with automation, Bvs are rock solid, guitar solo nearly murdered me when listening on my cans, so that my 5 cents good work :-D

Yeah great feedback! I don't like the kick either to be honest but I was mixing on pretty small monitors so that's not a big surprise. It's a bit of a shame about the vocal, it had been automated, but I think where I sat it in the mix makes it seem out of the spotlight a bit. I really liked the guitar solo. Thought I would give it some love.
~
Other Mixes
(23-05-2019, 10:43 AM)Quathamer Wrote:
(22-05-2019, 02:48 PM)Spandexcore Wrote: i think its a pretty good mix man, i dont personally like the kick but that im sure thats my preference, i like the vocals but i think could be improved with automation, Bvs are rock solid, guitar solo nearly murdered me when listening on my cans, so that my 5 cents good work :-D

Yeah great feedback! I don't like the kick either to be honest but I was mixing on pretty small monitors so that's not a big surprise. It's a bit of a shame about the vocal, it had been automated, but I think where I sat it in the mix makes it seem out of the spotlight a bit. I really liked the guitar solo. Thought I would give it some love.

yeah the Vocal in general is good, maybe more automation on the effects though i think could make it pop more

(23-05-2019, 11:44 AM)Spandexcore Wrote:
(23-05-2019, 10:43 AM)Quathamer Wrote:

yeah the Vocal in general is good, maybe more automation on the effects though i think could make it pop more

Ok so I'm breaking my own rules but I put some love on a revised mix. I agree the kick was way too wide and compressed. Bon Appetit!
~
Other Mixes
like the transience coming through on the bass
(16-08-2019, 07:28 PM)[email protected] Wrote: like the transience coming through on the bass

Thanks mate, it was a fun track
~
Other Mixes