Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bitter
R.I.P Nipsey Hussle!!! and pleaz spray the love and stop dat G.A.N.G S.H.I.T!!!

.mp3    FYTAKYTE ++ BITTER.mp3 --  (Download: 8.44 MB)

Mr. Loud
Bangin' , some of the vocal fx ,no the vocals in general worked really well

Mark
Very nice mix - great balances, creative, clear, fat and full. I love the way this one feels - the groove is right and the right elements are featured.

The vocal fx throws were very cool, although some were a little to intrusive on the intelligibility of the vocal... still pretty minor things overall. I love the tucked guitar solo too, although it may be just a little too tucked in.

Top job!
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
(03-04-2019, 09:14 AM)FytaKyte Wrote: Very nice mix - great balances, creative, clear, fat and full. I love the way this one feels - the groove is right and the right elements are featured.

The vocal fx throws were very cool, although some were a little to intrusive on the intelligibility of the vocal... still pretty minor things overall. I love the tucked guitar solo too, although it may be just a little too tucked in.

Top job!

Thanks Wink
Mr. Loud
(03-04-2019, 01:31 AM)Mark M.O.T.D. Wrote: Bangin' , some of the vocal fx ,no the vocals in general worked well

Mark

Thanks MarkWink
Mr. Loud
(03-04-2019, 10:31 AM)The Wizzards Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 01:31 AM)Mark M.O.T.D. Wrote: Bangin' , some of the vocal fx ,no the vocals in general worked well

Mark

Thanks MarkWink

just re-read my comments they didn't begin to do you justice,definitely a bit of jealousy on my part Excellent mix
.Mark
(03-04-2019, 10:31 AM)The Wizzards Wrote:

Mark

Thanks MarkWink

just re-read my comments they didn't begin to do you justice,undoubtedly a bit of jealousy on my part Excellent mix
.Mark
Hearing your use of compression while keeping the sound open and deep gave me the confidence to try harder compression,I think it's paying off ,B.T.W. that is one sweet mix.

Thanks,
Mark