Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#38 Shore – Deliza Mix
Nice tune, I loved how majestic it goes when the solo comes in.

Main issue was guitars density changing so much from verses to chorus. It would have been easier if, at least, they had played main guitar all the way thru the song. I did lift up the OH’s and Hat mic to compensate when the ride comes in. It kinda made the trick, thou not 100% satisfied yet.

Sadly I ended up spotlighting all the fret and fingers noise from the bass. I thought of doing some spectral removal or whatever, but it was time to let it go. If I find myself saying ‘I’m not usually this lazy’ a lot, that means I must be getting lazy?

.mp3    38 - Motor Tapes - Shore (Deliza Mix).mp3 --  (Download: 9.19 MB)

Hi Deliza

Sorry I was away and missed a bunch of your responses to some of my mix's, I just found them in my Control Panel, but thanks for checking them out, Ill try to get around and check out your mix's

This sounds nice in my headphones, nice balance and tone. The OH's seem to get a little crunchy in spots, but in all, sounds great!!

Cheers
K
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.