Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Broken Man
here it is my broken man

.mp3    BROKEN MAN.mp3 --  (Download: 3.79 MB)

Thanks for dropping by.

You have retained a lot of the dynamics here, which I like.

The voice was one of the more challenging aspects of the multi for a number of reasons and you've presented her well in the chorus sections. I think if the verses were brought in-line with it, it would help bring her out of the mud, help clarity and provide a better sense of placement. I was wondering if you were intentionally seeking a warmer, or darker tone in the verses for some mood and contrast perhaps?
"Nearly half of all teenagers and young adults (12-35 years old) in middle- and high-income countries are exposed to unsafe levels of sound from the use of personal  audio  devices": https://tinyurl.com/6xeeahc5 Read my bio.
(29-03-2019, 11:35 AM)Monk Wrote: Thanks for dropping by.

You have retained a lot of the dynamics here, which I like.

The voice was one of the more challenging aspects of the multi for a number of reasons and you've presented her well in the chorus sections. I think if the verses were brought in-line with it, it would help bring her out of the mud, help clarity and provide a better sense of placement. I was wondering if you were intentionally seeking a warmer, or darker tone in the verses for some mood and contrast perhaps?

Thanks for your answer... you re righe i just tried ti keep the balance from voices. I really like that voices