Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Signs
My mix

.mp3    sign 1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.83 MB)

Im workin on this too. And its gonna take some time, as there are many timin corrections to be made and some tunin. Wish I had melodyne for that purpose, but gonna use what I have ... Cant comment on your mix as Im on iphone and its not fair judgin anythin from that size speaker Big Grin
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
I couldnt help but takin a listen on the iphone. Big Grin sounds good. Voice in verses are a tad loud in verses compated to chorus voices, where male voice could have a little more bite, to compete with the female voice. Sounds like you fiddled with bass, guitars and voice (and moved the piano) duno about the f-word though. Anyway, thx for the listen, I hope I can make the audio linin up as good as melodyne. Gonna take time ...
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
wow!!! I love what you did to the song!! I remember mixing it months ago and I can tell that it sounds so different from mine!! it's amazing!! congrats!!!
mixing since April 2013
cheers juanjose1967
thanks for feedback Voelund
Very nice Smile
To mix or not to mix ... mix!
cheers Bob