Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mix
hope you like

.mp3    ARISE.mp3 --  (Download: 4.93 MB)

Hi Mike, really warm and silky atmosphere, perhaps too silky (rimshot reverb might fit a different tune better, and it'd still be a little too much... ). I like how well that hat behaves. Guitar, organ and piano work great, too. Bass sounds good, very clean but i wonder if it might be a little commanding, same for kickdrum.

Voice arrangement gets a little confusing here and there. It works when they sing the same, but they could use some panning when they sing off beat lines.

Is there a vinyl effect all over the mix? I kinda hear some weird glitches (forget it, I think it's my PC). Nice job, overall.
(11-02-2019, 05:14 PM)Deliza Wrote: Hi Mike, really warm and silky atmosphere, perhaps too silky (rimshot reverb might fit a different tune better, and it'd still be a little too much... ). I like how well that hat behaves. Guitar, organ and piano work great, too. Bass sounds good, very clean but i wonder if it might be a little commanding, same for kickdrum.

Voice arrangement gets a little confusing here and there. It works when they sing the same, but they could use some panning when they sing off beat lines.

Is there a vinyl effect all over the mix? I kinda hear some weird glitches (forget it, I think it's my PC). Nice job, overall.

Hi Deliza. Thank you very much for your appreciations. I think the same in terms of voice and reverb. This song I mixed it about a year ago when I just started and I should remix it.
Greetings, and thanks again