Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
McLovins - Building it up - By Saavedramaster
I hope you like it.

Please let me know your apreciations.

ThanksCool

.mp3    Mc Lovin - Building it up 09 02 19 18 .mp3 --  (Download: 4.92 MB)

I could only give it quick listen. Overall it feels pretty good. I think the vocal could come back into the mix a bit. I sometimes hear and edit or gate opening. I'm assuming around the vocal. Some reverb might help things gel together. I like the vocal effect.
(10-02-2019, 05:24 AM)RoyMatthews Wrote: I could only give it quick listen. Overall it feels pretty good. I think the vocal could come back into the mix a bit. I sometimes hear and edit or gate opening. I'm assuming around the vocal. Some reverb might help things gel together. I like the vocal effect.

That's right, I edited vocals because Hit Hat was going into the vocal mix, but then I realized that maybe turning down the volume to Over Heads and using compresion and EQ to Vocals without using gate and Edition could have a natural sound into the mix.
Maybe this sounds better... I hope so...

Your apreciations are wellcome...

.mp3    Mc Lovin - Building it up 10 02 19 10 .mp3 --  (Download: 4.93 MB)

Ciao i Think on the effect on vocal seem to robotic, I'm not sure if you used a phaser or different but how i feel.
overall good mix like your drum and balance
GDP Sound
Reaper User-Mac-Apollo Twin-Yamaha NS 10MStudio-
Beyerdynamic DT990Pro.
Any collaborations are welcome.
Multi-band compression is opening up too quickly in the high end and making it jump out. This makes this almost unlistenable.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]