Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headwound Harry MIXXXV
This one scared me haha, I don't think I've listened to enough of this strain of metal to get the best out of it. Sort of let it mix itself and bounced.

I did add kick, snare and tom samples, blended with the original recorded drums, and reamped the bass DI. Nothing too crazy going on in there.

Cheers now!

.mp3    35 Mixed.mp3 --  (Download: 9.07 MB)

I really love how the vocals sound on your mix. Care to go into some detail on how you achieved the vocal sound?
(03-04-2019, 06:42 PM)Daniel Clitorious Wrote: I really love how the vocals sound on your mix. Care to go into some detail on how you achieved the vocal sound?

Thanks! I can't remember off the top of my head what I did but I will see if I still have the project so I can go into detail.
(05-04-2019, 12:22 AM)Pasta Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 06:42 PM)Daniel Clitorious Wrote: I really love how the vocals sound on your mix. Care to go into some detail on how you achieved the vocal sound?

Thanks! I can't remember off the top of my head what I did but I will see if I still have the project so I can go into detail.

Okay I don't have the project anymore but I imagine it would have been saturation into EQ (pushing some highs) into heavy compression. Then maybe some modulation on doubles. Obviously there's reverb and delays. 2 of the tracks are panned hard left and right here which gives a pretty cool sound with screams.