Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#31 TLS - Superfly Mix
Trying hard to be faster, no cigar yet! I could have saved me a good chunk this time thou, had I not fancied some samples to get me that explotation feel from those good old "Dusty Fingers" compilations.

This drummer must have extraordinary control, actually I'd say a little too much control, I'd have liked some more hihat!

Supposed to be really bad habit, but I put a limiter on the stereo bus as I mixed. Actually, I only did it to get some volume out of my initial draft to check out while conmuting, but ended up liking what it did. In the end there may be just too much noticeable compression on the low end. What do you think?

.mp3    31 - Ibeke Shakedown - The Last Stand (Deliza Mix).mp3 --  (Download: 7.02 MB)

Why you dirty rotten scoundrel!

Could not have envisioned a better use for this theme than your take on it. Very nicely done.

Not hearing too many artifacts from the limiting you mentioned, but because of your overlays it was not where my attentions were focused.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
Word! I think it's definitely noticeable thru the drums-only breaks, where kick kinda moves off the center a bit (how's that even possible?), but I'm pretty tame with levels anyway, so I might be doing that again. Thanks for the nasty words!