Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GRAVEDIGGERS
Great Song My take on it. Feedback is appreciated and given back

.mp3    GRAVEDIGGERS3.mp3 --  (Download: 10.13 MB)

.mp3    GRAVEDIGGERS4.mp3 --  (Download: 5.18 MB)

.mp3    01 GRAVEDIGGERS 1.mp3 --  (Download: 5.07 MB)

.mp3    GRAVEDIGGERS5.mp3 --  (Download: 5.07 MB)

.mp3    GRAVEDIGGERS6.mp3 --  (Download: 5.14 MB)

Did an update to clear things up a bit
Last update
hi! sounds pretty good, although you might have gone a bit too far with the aggressive overall tone in master processing. ^_^
I only listened to version 5. The rhythm section feels pretty mono. I think I get what you're going for, having the stereo parts jump out out more to create excitement but I think you could still do that moving things out more and creating more space for the parts. It could be bigger overall. It's a good start and I like your intent but I think you can push it more.
Listening to version 5 ,Maybe roll off the low frequencies of the kick maybe below 50hz as could be hitting the master buss compressor or limiter a little hard.
The guitar solo at around 2.11 could come up a touch and maybe less low frequencies ?
Nice work
Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(10-02-2019, 12:13 AM)RoyMatthews Wrote: I only listened to version 5. The rhythm section feels pretty mono. I think I get what you're going for, having the stereo parts jump out out more to create excitement but I think you could still do that moving things out more and creating more space for the parts. It could be bigger overall. It's a good start and I like your intent but I think you can push it more.

Thanks for the feedback did a revision
(10-02-2019, 05:19 AM)thedon Wrote: Listening to version 5 ,Maybe roll off the low frequencies of the kick maybe below 50hz as could be hitting the master buss compressor or limiter a little hard.
The guitar solo at around 2.11 could come up a touch and maybe less low frequencies ?
Nice work
Cheers Big Grin

Thanks for the feedback appreciated