Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
YOU KNOW BETTER REMIXXX! LET'S GO PARTY!!
Heyyy, just having fun now...this is not for the contest....
just joking since I finished my mix!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Cool

Ale Lak

.mp3    Hannes Keseberg - You Know Better (Ale Lak Bootleg short version).mp3 --  (Download: 5.19 MB)

You got some mad skills Ale. Lots of fun listening to your mixes.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(02-02-2019, 02:55 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: You got some mad skills Ale. Lots of fun listening to your mixes.

Thanks Mixinthexloud, as I said, was just a joke but seems like the most here don’t have this sense of humor lol, they gabe me 2 stars lol! I bet is just because they don’t know how to do it, LOL!!

Well, let me enjoy and say about your last mix...I liked that! You did some changes, and seems like you are the most popular here, you habe lot of chances to win. If I have only thing to say (my taste), I think the overall mix or maybe the master is a little bit much bright, what make me think the digital recording issues. But...a little opinion. If you have time check my last official mix of the contest, maybe in the 2dn ou 3th page. I left the idea to use a entire resample drum and just mixed the main drum files as it is...no resamplig, just a basic mix. We were talking about this in some post, to make a mix sounds clar as possible...so I dis it, but if you may write you opinion in the official post I would bery happy!
Regards!
Amazing Mr.
Very well done
9/10
GDP Sound
Reaper User-Mac-Apollo Twin-Yamaha NS 10MStudio-
Beyerdynamic DT990Pro.
Any collaborations are welcome.
(02-02-2019, 01:37 PM)gdpsound Wrote: Amazing Mr.
Very well done
9/10

hahah! tnks!
just to remember the time when I was playing in a nightclub just clapping with a headset and being a rockstar lol!! :p