Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lyndsey Ollard - Catching Up - Solid pop mix
Tried to keep this song Simple but still be powerful pop mix. Vocals up front with solid bass. Let know know what you think.

.mp3    T.H.S. Lyndsey Ollard - Catching Up.mp3 --  (Download: 8.68 MB)

I really like this. All about the vocals, as it should be. Personally I would like to hear a bit less mids in the acoustic guitar, just to keep it sparkly and sat back a bit in the mix. I also think the drums could come down a little towards the end. It's a great drum sound, just maybe a bit too forward for this song.

Nice mix overall though. First time hearing this song and I like what you've done with it.
Thanks for the feedback. Im going to try taking out a little mids and do some more Automation on the song.

(26-01-2019, 12:14 AM)Pasta Wrote: I really like this. All about the vocals, as it should be. Personally I would like to hear a bit less mids in the acoustic guitar, just to keep it sparkly and sat back a bit in the mix. I also think the drums could come down a little towards the end. It's a great drum sound, just maybe a bit too forward for this song.

Nice mix overall though. First time hearing this song and I like what you've done with it.