Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CR Mix
Hello this is my mix, it has no master, so it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it.

I appreciate the comments.

.mp3    Unseen.mp3 --  (Download: 10.37 MB)

Another master attempt. Thank you for the mix.

.mp3    Unseen.mp3 --  (Download: 10.37 MB)

(30-12-2018, 05:18 AM)javierpg84 Wrote: Another master attempt. Thank you for the mix.

Hi, thanks for the master, I really like how the guitars came out, I imagine you used a stereo Wide, also the balance of lows, note that you cleaned the mid low without losing the tonal balance, very good work.

regards
(31-12-2018, 02:23 AM)Carlos Gustavo Rodriguez Wrote:
(30-12-2018, 05:18 AM)javierpg84 Wrote: Another master attempt. Thank you for the mix.

Hi, thanks for the master, I really like how the guitars came out, I imagine you used a stereo Wide, also the balance of lows, note that you cleaned the mid low without losing the tonal balance, very good work.

regards

Thank you Carlos, I used some M/S eq and compression in order to tight the kick and bass in the MID channel. It helped a lot that you hard panned most of the guitars on the Sides in order to clear the bottom of the guitars with a resonant high pass filter and some cuts in the 120 Hz area. I remember using some eq lift in 1.5 Khz and 2.5 to 3 Khz to bring the guitar notes and crunchiness on the sides as well. Again, your mix was really good, so it was only minimal moves. great job!
New Mix