Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CR Mix
Hello this is my mix, it has no master, so it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it.

I appreciate the comments.

.mp3    Semantics.mp3 --  (Download: 10.23 MB)

I think your mix is very busy in the 200-500hz .. could be that you need to clean up some tracks to let your mix breath more.
Could be the bass is too strong.. the snare is a lil muddy in the 400hz area..

You should definitely check and compare Eq's so that you have some space for the instrumentation
Here is a lil "mastered' version.. I probably abused the limiter but I cleaned out some muddiness from the mix. I mostly cut 160 hz. Not everything needs a cut but just so you get an idea.

.mp3    SemanticsMastered.mp3 --  (Download: 10.24 MB)

(30-12-2018, 04:42 AM)Shul Wrote: Here is a lil "mastered' version.. I probably abused the limiter but I cleaned out some muddiness from the mix. I mostly cut 160 hz. Not everything needs a cut but just so you get an idea.

Thank you for your comments, they are very useful for me, the master is very good, you are right, the mid lows are clean, it sounds very clear, it makes me think that with a general equalization in those bands it could be solved, nevertheless follow your recommendations, clean the snare, lower it to the bass and lower low mids on some guitars, I do not know if this improves the balance.

Thanks again for the good comments.

regards

.mp3    SemanticsRevA.mp3 --  (Download: 10.23 MB)