Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Drag Me Down Mix
I would love some feedback on this mix!

.mp3    Drag Me Down Mix 1.1.mp3 --  (Download: 7.25 MB)

Balances are really good.. I just think your low end is very heavy is causing a lot of problems with guitars kick and bass.
Piano is very loud in the mix and I think its low end is building the overall low end more in the mix.
Voice is really upfront.. It would help if you would back it up a lil to let the rest of the instrumentation shine more.

It's a good mix though but can definitely be polished more. Your master bus is also very heavily compressed. You should let the mix breath more.
Thanks! I'll give that a go. Always struggle a bit with low end. I've possibly over compressed as I couldn't get the volume I wanted due to the over abundance of lows.

(30-12-2018, 03:54 AM)Shul Wrote: Balances are really good.. I just think your low end is very heavy is causing a lot of problems with guitars kick and bass.
Piano is very loud in the mix and I think its low end is building the overall low end more in the mix.
Voice is really upfront.. It would help if you would back it up a lil to let the rest of the instrumentation shine more.

It's a good mix though but can definitely be polished more. Your master bus is also very heavily compressed. You should let the mix breath more.