Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Hannes Keseberg - You Know Better -Post MS Review and Competition Final
(25-12-2018, 07:44 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Hello everyone...

It's been some time since I've posted but I am happy to say it is because I have been busy with other mixing opportunities.

It is nice to be back in the fold at CambridgeMT again.

So this composition reminded me immediately of Tracy Chapman's remarkable "Give Me One Reason". So in that vein, I approached this mix.

I started with the bass and let that define the rest of the mix. Once I settled on that sound the rest came pretty easily. This was wonderfully recorded and needed very little to bring out the heart of this song, in my opinion.

I hope you find it worthy of a good listen.

1-06-2019 Update

Thanks to some very good input I have made some changes. Cleaned up the bottom, brightened the top and remastered for the level.

Thanks,
MITC

Wow. love it, Seriously it's awesome, especially that hard right panned guitar with that bright top-end and I also, really, like the way in which the delay is being used in the mix. Bass guitar was also clear, even on small speakers, that means bass guitar mid-range is also processed as it should be. I had a great time listening to it.

Keep up the Good Work.

Hard Work With Correct Knowledge+Information in the Right Direction is Not The Key To Success , But Success Is The Name Of these Three Elements Unified.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hannes Keseberg - You Know Better - by LukasL - 26-12-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Hannes Keseberg - You Know Better - by thedon - 30-12-2018, 10:29 AM
RE: Hannes Keseberg - You Know Better - by Monk - 04-01-2019, 01:55 PM
RE: Hannes Keseberg - You Know Better -Updated - by Vibhu Dixit - 12-01-2019, 04:22 AM