Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shela Ya Marhaba (Shul mix2)
I don't have creativity enough to mess with this track but I did what I could. I do like this type of music but I'm not a music producer so the creative aspect of mixes are a bit tricky for me.

Anyways I wanted to do the mix regardless.
Thanks in advance for listening... it's not a popular genre here so..yeah.

UPDATE--------------

I added a lil synth section and added more kick in the begining. I just wanted to do a crescendo mix but I supposed I over did it. I hope now it sounds less of an "incomplete" mix .

.mp3    ShelayamarhabaShulMIX1.mp3 --  (Download: 7.31 MB)

.mp3    ShelayamarhabaShulMIX2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.48 MB)

hi! nice approach. maybe you could let the beat kick in earlier?
Thanks kapu for feedback.
I boosted the kick in the beginning for a more "right away start" feel on it. I know it's kinda odd but I wanted a crecendo feel on it Sad
I like the synth part you added in the second mix. It sounds full when everything comes in together. I think you could do more with the vocals if you are trying to experiment. Maybe slice it up in a sampler and play a different pattern. The synth lead at the end could use more high end.

The ending with the vocals is cool, how it fades out with the delay. It might be cool to start the song off with that pattern also and have it build, maybe have a filter on it that slowly opens as the intro progresses. So when the main vocal part comes in, everything is full.