Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please comment!
Hey! I'm pretty new at music producing and I would like to know what do you think about the decisions I've made. I have used izotrope and waves plugins.

First of all, there was what I have called the "ambience mic" (I don't know if that is the correct name), where we can hear the public and all instrument in general. I've tried to use this mic as a natural reverb for guitar and keys, placing them in front of their sounds in the ambiece mic. For example, in the ambience mic the guitar was on the left, so I have placed the guitar track on the right.

Secondly, there was three basses, one real and two syhnths. I have placed the real one in the center and the others on both sides.

And the last thing I have to say is that I tried to recreate the live concert ambience with the imager of izotrope, stereorizing the sound. I don't know if this has been a good idea because I think a have lost some definition on the general sound.

Ok, so, what do you think?

Thank you!

.mp3    bosnia mp3 2.mp3 --  (Download: 6.61 MB)

your mix seems unbalanced .You should balance with mastering .Your vocal sss sound is very high.I recommend you use multiband compression to eliminate ess sound because any de esser does not work well.You should clean your guitar .It is booming .You use too much reverb .Finally You can do it man .Try try try and dont give up .Firstly use hp and lp filter and add compressor.Dont use compressor firstly ok .