Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Drag Me Down
Mixed and Mastered

ENJOY

.mp3    01_-_Drag_Me_Down_Mastered1[1].mp3 --  (Download: 7.58 MB)

Powerful. I really like 2:32 the vocal mix and the tap scratch guitar. Really Cool. Wish i had that for my mix sounds great. Nice and Wide Powerful Mix.The harmonizer or pitch correct your throwing the vocals threw works.
2:23 you can really hear the guitar sound file end in the left ear. Might wanna cut it or gate it. You lose a little excitement entering into the first Chorus. Maybe just tick the master volume up for the chorus to help keep that excitement going. Be Careful of over compression it works some time but you get these little weird bumps in sound. 2:10 your lead vocal comes right up close for ya. Then totally disappears for i'm alright. like your distorted guitars are pumping the buss compressor and the vocal couldn't compete. Or maybe you just cut it there. To each their own Art. It just stuck out to me. I like Your mix sorry to analyze it. Its so different from mine kinda cool to get into someone else's head space after listening so many times to your own mix.
(13-11-2018, 08:16 AM)bherds Wrote: Powerful. I really like 2:32 the vocal mix and the tap scratch guitar. Really Cool. Wish i had that for my mix sounds great. Nice and Wide Powerful Mix.The harmonizer or pitch correct your throwing the vocals threw works.
2:23 you can really hear the guitar sound file end in the left ear. Might wanna cut it or gate it. You lose a little excitement entering into the first Chorus. Maybe just tick the master volume up for the chorus to help keep that excitement going. Be Careful of over compression it works some time but you get these little weird bumps in sound. 2:10 your lead vocal comes right up close for ya. Then totally disappears for i'm alright. like your distorted guitars are pumping the buss compressor and the vocal couldn't compete. Or maybe you just cut it there. To each their own Art. It just stuck out to me. I like Your mix sorry to analyze it. Its so different from mine kinda cool to get into someone else's head space after listening so many times to your own mix.

Hi man

Thank you so much for your feedback. Most of the things you mentioned i already knew them and was planning to correct them along with some other stuff you did not mention and i noticed myself. There were some things that i did not hear though and thank you for letting me know i will correct those as well.

Again thank you for your feedback