Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fergessen: 'Back From The Start'
My Mix
Interesting song, vocals were a challenge. The song seemed to lack oomph, so I think messing with the drums heavily and doing some MS with the vocals might have helped

Your thoughts are always appreciated

Cheers
KSmile

.mp3    Fergessen_BackFromTheStart-01.mp3 --  (Download: 5.99 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Niceeeee, pants dropping drums! Pretty modern sound for a headnodding? mix, only thing I can think is kinda out of place would be the loud cymbals. Beside that, it's a great and dense mix, a little bit claustrophobic maybe. Did you drop the acoustic guitar?
(11-03-2019, 08:04 PM)Deliza Wrote: Niceeeee, pants dropping drums! Pretty modern sound for a headnodding? mix, only thing I can think is kinda out of place would be the loud cymbals. Beside that, it's a great and dense mix, a little bit claustrophobic maybe. Did you drop the acoustic guitar?

Hi Deliza

Good question on the acoustic, Ill have to check, cant remember, but thanks for the comments

KBig Grin
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Kirk i always seem to enjoy your mixes, for me it was a really good listen. Good work
(22-05-2019, 02:54 PM)Spandexcore Wrote: Kirk i always seem to enjoy your mixes, for me it was a really good listen. Good work

Hey Spandexcore

Thanks man, Good to hear from youWink

Cheers
K