Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magician's Nephew - Get Out Of Bed [OctoOnFire]
(21-11-2018, 10:31 PM)fHumble fHingaz Wrote: Liking the new snare on the latest version - nice improvement!

Thanks for the feedback, really helped.
ITB Setup: Reaper, Airwindows, IK Multimedia TR5, XLN AD2 ATrigger and RC-20, Waves.
Monitoring: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII, Behritone, Sennheiser HD 650. Semi-treated room.

(21-11-2018, 10:44 PM)axxessdenied Wrote: Sounds pretty good overall. I like the grind on the bass m/ I think I would rebalance the mix a bit personally. bring the bass down a bit and bring the vocals up more up front. I wouldn't bring the vocal FX up anymore though, if anything I'd bring them down in some spots but that'll depend on how they sound with the direct mics brought up a bit.

Cool!
It's normal after messing up with the tone that some things get out of balance. This was a very quick fix for these specific issues and didn't want to dwell into the mix revision too much since it's just for practice.
ITB Setup: Reaper, Airwindows, IK Multimedia TR5, XLN AD2 ATrigger and RC-20, Waves.
Monitoring: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII, Behritone, Sennheiser HD 650. Semi-treated room.