Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Revo X' -- MixerAM mix

.mp3    Buitraker Revox(Master).mp3 --  (Download: 6.2 MB)

[post removed]

I'm sorry, farwaterbsg, but your comment was against the spirit of the Discussion Zone. It's fine to criticise a mix -- it's why we're all here, after all -- but I do expect everyone to remain courteous and constructive. If you have a problem with MixerAM's mix, please explain what it is, and (even better) suggest some solution.

For more details about the spirit of this web site, please refer to The Three Commandments.

Best wishes,

Mike Senior.
Nice big full sounding mix,the only problem i have is the vox are very low in the mix.
The thing is there is a lot going on behind the vox and in another thread i said it could be an idea to do some sidechaining, synths vox etc so you might like to give it a try
(08-09-2013, 02:39 PM)takka360 Wrote: Nice big full sounding mix,the only problem i have is the vox are very low in the mix.
The thing is there is a lot going on behind the vox and in another thread i said it could be an idea to do some sidechaining, synths vox etc so you might like to give it a try
Hi and thank you for reply,i know what you saying and i agree but i don't think this is a big problem as you can hear every word perfectlySmileAnother thing is,i don't get any pay for this so it's usually one shot,i run the faders,make balance,tune the low end and printSmile
Your instruments sound nice, I just dont think the distortion fits on the vocals
(10-09-2013, 07:41 PM)FlamingBeatz Wrote: Your instruments sound nice, I just dont think the distortion fits on the vocals
Thanks man!