• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human Radio: 'You And Me And The Radio'
My Mix

Cool Tune

Comments always welcome!!!

Cheers
KSmile

Version 01.mpg

Taking Daves advice and bringing the snare up more to balance with the Kick and sit better behind the guitars.

Cheers
K

.mp3    Human Radio \'You & Me & The Radio\'.mp3 --  (Download: 11.04 MB)

.mp3    Human Radio \'You & Me & The Radio\'-01.mp3 --  (Download: 11.04 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
So your still finding tracks to mix, Absolutely amazing Kirk.

Great sounding so far. I'm just wanting more snare. It's not balanced too well to the kick (great sound by the way) and it's also getting lost behind those 80's sounding guitars. Could be tricky to make it shine just the same.Undecided

Dave
(26-10-2018, 11:49 AM)Dangerous Wrote: So your still finding tracks to mix, Absolutely amazing Kirk.

Great sounding so far. I'm just wanting more snare. It's not balanced too well to the kick (great sound by the way) and it's also getting lost behind those 80's sounding guitars. Could be tricky to make it shine just the same.Undecided

Dave

LOL!!! Hey I have to keep busyBig Grin

Ok, so we need more cowbellTongue
What I did was pulled the snare out of the drum group and treated it separately. I hope it worked!
Thanks Dave
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.