Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls Under Glass - 'We Feel Alright'
(21-04-2014, 11:45 AM)juanjose1967 Wrote: I'm glad you called me engineer Smile In fact, I wish I could say that I earn my living with music, but I work in a telephone company here in Spain.

I work in a call center. So I can relate. Rolleyes

(21-04-2014, 11:45 AM)juanjose1967 Wrote: I do this just for fun because I always liked music and somehow it was something that was kind of undeveloped in my life that needed some attention. So that's how a year ago I started learning what all this mixing and mastering was about Smile

Actually, when I came in here I was already thoroughly familiar with the principles of mixing and mastering, fresh as I was off of producing 104 shows on YouTube. However, my experience was exclusively in mixing and mastering audio for video; I discovered during my early mixes that music mixing, while still the same basic principle, is a whole other beast. Fortunately, in my experience mixing 128 projects from here I've learned a lot through experience, research and trial and error. I decided to join the forum and share my work both to learn from other mixers and to build up a portfolio of my work online in the hopes of one day getting out of the call center business and working in video and audio production, my ultimate goal being to start my own film company. Big Grin

(21-04-2014, 11:45 AM)juanjose1967 Wrote: Again, thank you for your encouraging and kind words. You made my day Smile

No problem! You earned those "kind words" with your talent. Wink
John A. Ardelli
Pedaling Prince Pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/PedalingPrince

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girls Under Glass - 'We Feel Alright' - by Pedaling Prince - 22-04-2014, 01:04 AM