Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls Under Glass - 'We Feel Alright'
Thank you, John!! Some notes in the song reminded me of a group I used to listen to a lot in my teen years, so I tried to achieve a sound close to them.

I've heard here some other views on the song and they were very different. Of course, I see this as art and you are not supposed to judge your own artistic view on it. Some people like guitars to be more important and others prefer other instruments... it's just a matter of taste. I think that the main thing here is just to discuss the technique which is the one thing to be learned.

Hey, I'm glad you called me engineer Smile In fact, I wish I could say that I earn my living with music, but I work in a telephone company here in Spain. I do this just for fun because I always liked music and somehow it was something that was kind of undeveloped in my life that needed some attention. So that's how a year ago I started learning what all this mixing and mastering was about Smile

Again, thank you for your encouraging and kind words. You made my day Smile
mixing since April 2013

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girls Under Glass - 'We Feel Alright' - by juanjose1967 - 21-04-2014, 11:45 AM