Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Blood to Bone - gloukin mix
Enjoyed working on this track. Please comment and let me know what can be improved. Thank you

.mp3    Blood To Bone.mp3 --  (Download: 9.29 MB)

.mp3    Blood To Bone V2.mp3 --  (Download: 9.29 MB)

Revisited this after a few month, let me know which one is better. Thx
Cool! I think I connect better with the first version. Maybe a bit less reverb on that one or is that what you´ve already done to the V2 version? I find the V2 version a bit polite although the snare on V2 is a tad too up-front at some parts... Good work over-all! I think the songs is great too! I've just downloaded the stems and put together a rough mix to get a grip of the song. I'll upload that so you maybe can understand from where I come from.
(08-02-2020, 10:23 AM)F_U Wrote: Cool! I think I connect better with the first version. Maybe a bit less reverb on that one or is that what you´ve already done to the V2 version? I find the V2 version a bit polite although the snare on V2 is a tad too up-front at some parts... Good work over-all! I think the songs is great too! I've just downloaded the stems and put together a rough mix to get a grip of the song. I'll upload that so you maybe can understand from where I come from.

Thank you, glad you like it. All my mixes here are done with earbuds so its important for me to understand how the sound translates in different listening environments.
(10-02-2020, 01:37 PM)glukin Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 10:23 AM)F_U Wrote: Cool! I think I connect better with the first version. Maybe a bit less reverb on that one or is that what you´ve already done to the V2 version? I find the V2 version a bit polite although the snare on V2 is a tad too up-front at some parts... Good work over-all! I think the songs is great too! I've just downloaded the stems and put together a rough mix to get a grip of the song. I'll upload that so you maybe can understand from where I come from.

Thank you, glad you like it. All my mixes here are done with earbuds so its important for me to understand how the sound translates in different listening environments.

I'm mostly listening on headphones too (from the web), so maybe not much help there.