Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For I Am The Moon mik123 mix
Hi!

My mix!

Feedback welcome! Cool

.mp3    For I Am The Moon mik123 mix.mp3 --  (Download: 11.36 MB)

Nice and interesting sounds in your mix.
I like the combination of bass and djembe in the beginning. Interesting and effective sound. It reminds me of Beatles, "Come Totgether"

I'm sure that most of the sound are good when soloed, but I feel that the vocal sounds and instrument sounds don't blend together correctly. Especially spatial issues bother me. For example, Djembe and bass are "in a big room" and "far". But vocals could be both "close" and "in a (big) room". Now it's only close without room.
(10-09-2013, 11:56 AM)Olli H Wrote: Nice and interesting sounds in your mix.
I like the combination of bass and djembe in the beginning. Interesting and effective sound. It reminds me of Beatles, "Come Totgether"

I'm sure that most of the sound are good when soloed, but I feel that the vocal sounds and instrument sounds don't blend together correctly. Especially spatial issues bother me. For example, Djembe and bass are "in a big room" and "far". But vocals could be both "close" and "in a (big) room". Now it's only close without room.

Thanks Olli!

I am very grateful for yours comments!

I was in ver.2 trying accepted yours observation, but I think that some general decisions was not good from beginning of my mix ( choosing of reverb type)! Undecided

Thanks again! Big Grin

.mp3    For I Am The Moon mik123 mix ver 2.mp3 --  (Download: 11.36 MB)

Very weird sound. I like it. It's not at all ready, but I think you have here a very interesting concept, that can turn out to be very good, or total failure.
The bass sound makes me feel that the band is playing on tramboline. I like it and I hate it.
I'm not sure what would be the next step for this mix. Maybe I would try to fix more the spatial issues, but I'm not sure how.
(11-09-2013, 05:52 PM)Olli H Wrote: Very weird sound. I like it. It's not at all ready, but I think you have here a very interesting concept, that can turn out to be very good, or total failure.
The bass sound makes me feel that the band is playing on tramboline. I like it and I hate it.
I'm not sure what would be the next step for this mix. Maybe I would try to fix more the spatial issues, but I'm not sure how.

Big Grin