Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don Camillo Choir: 'The Woodworm Song'
My Mix

Found it difficult to get what I imagined.

Comments Welcome

Cheers
KSmile

.mp3    Don Camillo Chiors-Woodworm Song.mp3 --  (Download: 5.46 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Sounds great listening with headphones. Love the fullness and oomph especially from the bass. Reverb choices are quite tasteful also, great sense space and realism. Well represented K. Well Done.
Hey Dave

Thanks .. I appreciate he comments. Yeah this was a lot harder than I imagined. Good learning experience. Glad you liked it!

Cheers
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Hey K! You post up way too many mixes for me to keep track of, but I think this is now my favourite. That reverb is alive, but not too long. Bass voices do the cello just like I think they should, and when the girls give it all, the mix is actually moving more air.

Only thing keeping from the "Deutsche Grammophon" label is that dry end, I almost can hear the mix crying "OH, MY TAIL!"
(20-08-2018, 11:09 AM)Deliza Wrote: Hey K! You post up way too many mixes for me to keep track of, but I think this is now my favourite. That reverb is alive, but not too long. Bass voices do the cello just like I think they should, and when the girls give it all, the mix is actually moving more air.

Only thing keeping from the "Deutsche Grammophon" label is that dry end, I almost can hear the mix crying "OH, MY TAIL!"

Hi Deliza

I've actually slowed down .. lol Thanks that's nice to hear. To me it felt Old School, like I needed to add some vinyl warp and crackle Tongue
Thanks for checking it out
Auf Wiedersehen!
KSmile