Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CR Mix
Hello this is my mix, it has no master, so it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it.

I appreciate the comments.

.mp3    Colour Me Red.mp3 --  (Download: 7.54 MB)

Hola Carlos,

Nice tone and balance on everything, they work with each other pretty well. Cant really say anything that annoys me or doesn't feel good. Probably the voice gets a little buried behind the guitars. Other than that, just needs a little overall shine and compression in the master and that's that. Good one.
ITB Setup: Reaper, Airwindows, IK Multimedia TR5, XLN AD2 ATrigger and RC-20, Waves.
Monitoring: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII, Behritone, Sennheiser HD 650. Semi-treated room.

Hey Carlos

Solid bottom end, sounded great in the headphones.
Great Job
Cheers
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(04-12-2018, 11:37 PM)OctopusOnFire Wrote: Hola Carlos,

Nice tone and balance on everything, they work with each other pretty well. Cant really say anything that annoys me or doesn't feel good. Probably the voice gets a little buried behind the guitars. Other than that, just needs a little overall shine and compression in the master and that's that. Good one.

Hello, thanks for the comments, I did the work of making them in my mix, I hope it is a good approach to what you said.

Replace the mixture

regards
(05-12-2018, 07:01 PM)KMuzic Wrote: Hey Carlos

Solid bottom end, sounded great in the headphones.
Great Job
Cheers
KSmile

Hi, thanks for the comments, I made changes to the mix based on previous recommendations.
Replace the mixture

regards