Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dry Clean Only
Hey ONITB, I really like the vocals and guitars on the newest version, but I prefer the drums from the previous one. The latest drums seem to have been high passed too much, so the kick is no longer pushing any air in the sub region.
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
Thanks for taking another listen Andrew! Much appreciated. I took another listen and compared the last version with the one prior and I agree with your assessment. I don't recall high passing the drums but I'll take a look this weekend and see if I can bring back the low end from the kick. Have a great ret of the week!

Cheers,
ONITB
Hi Andrew and everyone - I took another look at the drums and I hadn't changed any of the hi pass settings since the prior mix but did tweak some EQ choices. Revisited them a bit so here is the latest 1006_session version. (No changes made to bass, guitar and vox. Added a short delay to the hat/ride/fake crash.) Enjoy and as always your comments/criticisms are welcome.

Have a great weekend! Cheers!!
ONITB

.mp3    Dry Clean Only - Iron Sheik 20181006_session.mp3 --  (Download: 5.44 MB)

10/14/2018: revisited the drums and lower end a bit more. Hope you like it. As always, thoughts, comments and criticisms are always welcome. Cheers!

ONITB

.mp3    Dry Clean Only - Iron Sheik 20181014_r1_session.mp3 --  (Download: 5.44 MB)