Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Children Of No One-Bill Chudziak
Very clean recording. I dirtied up the guitars a bit and shortened the intro.

V3 2019 Revisted the bus compression and drums.

.mp3    Bill Chudziak_Children Of No One.mp3 --  (Download: 6.85 MB)

.mp3    V2 Bill Chudziak_Children Of No One.mp3 --  (Download: 6.85 MB)

.mp3    V3 Bill Chudziak_Children Of No One Revisit 2019_ZM16 .mp3 --  (Download: 6.84 MB)

We're all just a bunch of freqs in this crazy world.
V2 Some additional vocal and guitar automation.
Hi Faders

Listened to Ver2 on the headphones. sounded really clean, punchy and aggressive, everything a rock tune should be. Nice work on the vocals and guitars. I didn't hear anything negative.
Great Mix!!

KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Thanks for the kind words KMuzik
The guitars are rocking my inner core. Sounding great on my monitors. If anything though, I would love hear a little more weight from the kick, just to completely blow my world. Well DoneBig Grin
(13-09-2018, 11:26 AM)Dangerous Wrote: The guitars are rocking my inner core. Sounding great on my monitors. If anything though, I would love hear a little more weight from the kick, just to completely blow my world. Well DoneBig Grin

Thanks Dangerous. I totally agree. I did add a sample underneath the original KK but it could still use some more impact. I used the Sans Amp plugin on the guitars. Appreciate the listen!
Thought I'd revisit this just for the heck of it.