Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Mix
What do you think?

.mp3    That\'s Entertainment.mp3 --  (Download: 2.26 MB)

Hi jm7959,

It sounds nice. Vocal processing and balance is good. Piano is just a little too bright and at times masked by the singing. The higher notes of the piano are also overpowering the low ones, adding some weight here should help in this regard.
Lastly, the MP3 file you have uploaded is quite lossy. You might want to upload your files at 320kbs for the better results. Anyways, Great work and well done.

I appreciate your help. Thank you!

I have tried to follow your advice. This is the result. Although the result is subtle.

.mp3    That\'s Entertainment1.mp3 --  (Download: 5.65 MB)

A great improvement jm7959. The piano is filled out nicely now. A gentle rolling off of the top a little would help it sit back into the performance a bit more. You would have to experiment though, but only if that would be your desired effect of course.
Well done on your efforts.
(11-08-2018, 12:58 PM)Dangerous Wrote: A great improvement jm7959. The piano is filled out nicely now. A gentle rolling off of the top a little would help it sit back into the performance a bit more. You would have to experiment though, but only if that would be your desired effect of course.
Well done on your efforts.

Thank you very much for your help!