Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CR Mix
Hello this is my mix, it has no master, so it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it.

I appreciate the comments.

.mp3    Destinations.mp3 --  (Download: 6.53 MB)

Hi Carlos
I cranked up your mix and was amazed at the balance and tone you achieved, really great pre master Mix.
I know in the past you had asked if anyone wanted to master certain songs you mixed. I enjoyed your mix so much I really wanted to hear it mastered. So I gave it a go. I hope you don't mind?
Mastered @ 12LUFS
Q10 EQ
R Comp Leveling
Abby Roads TG
Oril River Plate (just a touch)
L1 Ultra Maximizer

I hope I did your mix justice
Cheers
KSmile

.mp3    Tom McKenzie_ \'Directions\' CR Mix-Kmuzic Master.mp3 --  (Download: 6.52 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Hi KMusic, I like it, you manage to maintain the intention of the song, but cleaning low frequencies and raising the high ones, I learned a lot with the sound.

The only thing is the effect that takes me a little out of the mix but nothing serious when one gets used to it. predelay of 7 to 13 ms would work

Regards

(06-11-2018, 06:57 AM)KMuzic Wrote: Hi Carlos
I cranked up your mix and was amazed at the balance and tone you achieved, really great pre master Mix.
I know in the past you had asked if anyone wanted to master certain songs you mixed. I enjoyed your mix so much I really wanted to hear it mastered. So I gave it a go. I hope you don't mind?
Mastered @ 12LUFS
Q10 EQ
R Comp Leveling
Abby Roads TG
L1 Ultra Maximizer

Cheers
KSmile

(06-11-2018, 09:48 PM)Carlos Gustavo Rodriguez Wrote: Hi KMusic, I like it, you manage to maintain the intention of the song, but cleaning low frequencies and raising the high ones, I learned a lot with the sound.

The only thing is the effect that takes me a little out of the mix but nothing serious when one gets used to it. predelay of 7 to 13 ms would work

Regards

(06-11-2018, 06:57 AM)KMuzic Wrote: Hi Carlos
Mastered @ 12LUFS
Q10 EQ
R Comp Leveling
Abby Roads TG
L1 Ultra Maximizer

Cheers
KSmile
Thanks Carlos for allowing me to give it a shot. Glad you liked it, and I see what your saying with the pre delay. Very cool
Thanks again
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.