Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
M.E.R.C. Music: 'Knockout'
Hi guys!
Very correct arrangement, it is a pleasure to reduce such music, beautiful vocals and backing! pleasant listening!

.mp3    MERCMusic_Master_Full.mp3 --  (Download: 10.2 MB)

Hi JunglestateUnion liking the vibe of your mix,i would say that the intro vocals"float like a butterfly"are a little piercing and i feel that the drums need a little more punch,other than that well done.
Reaper user
(09-09-2018, 02:23 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi JunglestateUnion liking the vibe of your mix,i would say that the intro vocals"float like a butterfly"are a little piercing and i feel that the drums need a little more punch,other than that well done.

hello, thanks for the comments. about punch in drums, what do you mean by this word? I'm also curious to know what you're listening to your mixes on? if you have listening alternatives? by the way, I have a couple of megannator systems in the studio for work, and there is also a concert hall in which I can evaluate my phonograms. why did I ask about it? I listened to your mix. Did you compare your mix to the referencing on the overall frequency response, what examples did you take when introducing this track?
(11-09-2018, 05:54 PM)JunglestateUnion Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 02:23 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi JunglestateUnion liking the vibe of your mix,i would say that the intro vocals"float like a butterfly"are a little piercing and i feel that the drums need a little more punch,other than that well done.

hello, thanks for the comments. about punch in drums, what do you mean by this word? I'm also curious to know what you're listening to your mixes on? if you have listening alternatives? by the way, I have a couple of megannator systems in the studio for work, and there is also a concert hall in which I can evaluate my phonograms. why did I ask about it? I listened to your mix. Did you compare your mix to the referencing on the overall frequency response, what examples did you take when introducing this track?
Hi what I mean is that the drums needs a bit more focus,more upfront Imo,as for my system,its nothing too fancy but I know it quite well,and my reference track? I just listened to it on utube,cheers.
Reaper user
new master and correction in mix.

.mp3    MERC_Master Full.mp3 --  (Download: 10.23 MB)