Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something i have done :)
Hello, please check and say me the true Smile

.mp3    PieceOfMe-002.mp3 --  (Download: 10.4 MB)

Really nice and huge bass tone! Love it (please tell me how you mixed your bass). I like the drums, but this mix is too guitar heavy. The extra distortion on the already distorted guitars is a bit too much and is masking everything else. Maybe try bringing the guitars and even the bass a little low in the mix.

Also, I think you're missing some of the guitar lead parts towards the end of the song.
hello, thank U for good words Smile
I am still doing a treatment of my room so U are absolutelly right about this guitars. About bass i just made a huge cut ~85hz and then used limiter to make it close and fast. There is also another copy of bass cut hp at 500 and distorted a little.
Cheers

(18-08-2018, 07:26 PM)Luxe_Audio Wrote: Really nice and huge bass tone! Love it (please tell me how you mixed your bass). I like the drums, but this mix is too guitar heavy. The extra distortion on the already distorted guitars is a bit too much and is masking everything else. Maybe try bringing the guitars and even the bass a little low in the mix.

Also, I think you're missing some of the guitar lead parts towards the end of the song.

hello Boys,
Can u check is it right 'new' direction ?
Cheers

.mp3    PieceOfMeNew-002.mp3 --  (Download: 1.87 MB)