Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
About The Song
Sorry for being late.

Well These are some Challenges you may face while mixing Tongue :-

a) VOCALS - So, The first thing that you will notice while mixing is - Vocals are NOT TUNED , well these are completely RAW vocals. So you can put some tuning on it . The KEY of the song is I think G and the scale is Harmonic Minor. And, the second Challenge is that Vocals are not edited i.e. they are not on time at some places. So, You can take help from reference Mix for that.

b) BACKINGS :- The backings are mono and they are also not tuned, So the same Vocals Tuning settings can be applied.

and everything else in the project is fine I think , If you encounter any other problem then let me know.

Thank You,
Vibhu P. Dixit
Hard Work With Correct Knowledge+Information in the Right Direction is Not The Key To Success , But Success Is The Name Of these Three Elements Unified.
(02-07-2018, 12:31 PM)Vibhu Dixit Wrote: Sorry for being late.

Well These are some Challenges you may face while mixing Tongue :-

a) VOCALS - So, The first thing that you will notice while mixing is - Vocals are NOT TUNED , well these are completely RAW vocals. So you can put some tuning on it . The KEY of the song is I think G and the scale is Harmonic Minor. And, the second Challenge is that Vocals are not edited i.e. they are not on time at some places. So, You can take help from reference Mix for that.

b) BACKINGS :- The backings are mono and they are also not tuned, So the same Vocals Tuning settings can be applied.

and everything else in the project is fine I think , If you encounter any other problem then let me know.

Thank You,
Vibhu P. Dixit
-------------------

Hi, thanks for the information and input on this. It's going to be very helpful in doing the mix. I'm going to begin working on it today. All the best to you.

Thanks,

Tom
tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek