Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come Around
Hey,

I stumbled upon this massive list of Multitracks yesterday, and decided to give it a try. So i hope u not mad i post track here without giving some feedback first, to share is to care right?

Anyways, im a techno producer so im not used to mixxing guitars and stuff others have recorded. I hope some of you enjoy it like i did makin it.

xoxo

.mp3    Leaf - Come Around (Special Princess Mix).mp3 --  (Download: 9.19 MB)

Welcome to this great site !
Sounds great the vocal effects sound fantastic .
I think your mix would sound even better with a touch more mid bass on the vocal somewhere where from 300hz down to 150 hz and the guitar with a little less mid highs above 1 kHz.
Maybe reduce the bass guitar Somewhere around 88Hz and 250Hz by a couple of db.
Hope I could help just a little D !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Thx Don. Yes the Bass Guitar has some parts that seem to be resonating, ill look into that. However im probably going to try myself on another track. Practise makes perfect Wink
Hi PrincessCakeJ

I love the creativity in this track, the way you edited the drum loop really helped to make the choruses smash in rather than just float in.

The hi-hat can be a bit loud and harsh at certain points, but I understand the issues of mixing just a loop.

Great work!

Mennis.
cheers bro! Yeah the mix was a bit harsh but atleast i managed to cram out some energy!

Im taking a two day break before some new speakers arrive, woopwoop so off to the big city to buy some more cords and stuff!
Good work on the drums and the creativity in all ! Quite a diffrent song than I heard, but I like what you came up with. Big Grin
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order