Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am Cassettes - Believe (Narciso's Mix)
Heey!

I had to give this song a try, it was hard for me since I don't have all the professional knwoledge to make this song as great as it's supposed to be. But this is what I came up with.
Tell me what you think, please.

UPDATE

There you have my second version of that song. Maybe the last one. This is a little off of my taste for music, but I like to work with that kind of music and range of instruments. Any comments are welcome.

.mp3    Believe.mp3 --  (Download: 3.42 MB)

.mp3    Believe v2.mp3 --  (Download: 3.44 MB)

"Do what you love and you don't have to work a day."
I'm an amateur musician and producer, so don't take me too seriously.
Here you have my other mixes!
Hey man good job on the mix. Difficult one.

Few pointers.
*acoustic guitar has some harsh frequencies that are giving problems in the top end. Kick it back a lil so you have a warmer sound.
*by the end of the song everything is too busy. Not sure if it could be combinations of instruments or reverb of instruments but it's almost like a big wuuusssshh wall of sound in the back by the end of the song.

Other than that good job. It's sounding ding pretty good.
(28-06-2018, 07:15 PM)Shul Wrote: Hey man good job on the mix. Difficult one.

Few pointers.
*acoustic guitar has some harsh frequencies that are giving problems in the top end. Kick it back a lil so you have a warmer sound.
*by the end of the song everything is too busy. Not sure if it could be combinations of instruments or reverb of instruments but it's almost like a big wuuusssshh wall of sound in the back by the end of the song.

Other than that good job. It's sounding ding pretty good.

Thank you! Right now I'll try to back away from mixing, maybe for a day or two, just to refresh my ears and myself. When I get back, I'll use your input to help that mix out!
Thanks to Shul for pointing out what I needed to change. Now I think I'm done with that song. It wasn't easy, but I got where I wanted. Hopefuly this is my last version of it.

.mp3    Believe.mp3 --  (Download: 3.44 MB)