Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Juanita Dientes Verdes: 'Dios Salve El R&R - Cielo Sin Santos'
My Mix

Comments welcome!

Cheers

KSmile

Version2 03.mpg

Cleaned up the distortion on the intro vocal. made some more cuts.
retuned the snare and cleaned up the overheads
KSmile

.mp3    Juanita Dientes Verdes-Dios Salve El R&R - Cielo Sin Santos-01.mp3 --  (Download: 16.09 MB)

.mp3    Juanita Dientes Verdes-Dios Salve El R&R - Cielo Sin Santos-03.mp3 --  (Download: 16.09 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Version 2 Posted above

Cleaned up the intro vocal .. and re EQ'd just about everything else

Cheers
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(20-06-2018, 07:04 PM)KMuzic Wrote: Version 2 Posted above

Cleaned up the intro vocal .. and re EQ'd just about everything else

Cheers
KSmile

Solid mix as usual. I think you managed the guitar tones better than me with this one. Cool vox affects also, intro works well.Big Grin
Hey Dave

Thanks man, I appreciate your comments. I just listened to it again and the snare sounds really funky to me, not in a good way ..lol
sounds like a cheap chrome snare with only 2 snares left on the bottom and heads out of tune that are 20 years old. need to fix that, and tweak the vocals some more.
I appreciate you taking the time to check it out.
Cheers
KSmile
Hi KMuzic,
Nice Work! Smile
A lot of FX in general give very cool vibe. Balance feels very good, perhaps toms feels a bit disconnected.
Good Job Smile
Cheers
(23-07-2018, 08:12 PM)Lethan Wrote: Hi KMuzic,
Nice Work! Smile
A lot of FX in general give very cool vibe. Balance feels very good, perhaps toms feels a bit disconnected.
Good Job Smile
Cheers

Hi Lethan
I cant remember but I don't think I Eq'ed or compressed the toms just leveled, Ill have to check that out and get them to sit better on the revisit.
Thanks for checking it out.
Cheers
KSmile